TERMINOLOGY USED IN THIS DOCUMENT:
- A 'project' is website design, including content or logo work written or produced by HyperWebDesign for the client on their request
and as described in our confirmation order email to the Client.
- A 'Service' is hosting, SEO, Webcare, or website maintenance or any other ongoing recurring work we undertake.
- 'You' or the 'Client' is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by HyperWebDesign.
- 'We' or 'Us', means HyperWebDesign.
- 'Hosting' is just that, and the 'Client' will be charged monthly for any agreed hosting package, the 'Scope' of the
package will be described in the confirmation order email. If 'You' the 'Client' wishes to change to another host you
are free to do so and HyperWebDesign will freely reassign any domain names to the 'clients' chosen host.
- 'WebDesign + Hosting' are the design and hosting packages. HyperWebDesign will provide 'Webcare' and maintenance
as part of these packages including monthly reviews and alterations for the client. these are charged monthly. All
combined packages are on a month to month contract after the first six months. Should the client wish to cancel or
move their Website before six months is up, the client will be charged for the remaining months respectively. After
six months the client is free to cancel or move at any time at no further cost but to obtain any website files
twelve months subscription is to be completed.
- 'LiveDate' is the date the website is available and visible on the web using the clients chosen domain.
- 'domain' is the website address as specified by the client.
- 'content' is both text amd images that the Client requires on a website.
- 'Text content' is the text wording on the clients website.
- 'WebCare' is a monthly/yearly cost to keep a clients website hosting and support active.
- 'content writer' is a copy writing service produced by HyperWebDesign.
- 'copy writer' is the person working for HyperWebDesign who will create your content.
- A 'Page' of content shall be upto 500 words.
- 'site' or 'website' is the website as seen on the internet and owned by the client.
- 'Rank' is the postion of the clients website on search engines
- A 'Confirmation order email' is an email we will send the client detailing any project, service, or work we undertake.
this will include details of the work as well as payment terms.
- 'SEO' (search engine optimisation) is the process of working to attempt to increase the rank of a clients website on search
- 'Off-Page SEO' is the attempted optimisation of the client's website using methods that do not require the editing of a
client's Website such as Google, Bing, or social media sites.
- Social media profiles can be created by HyperWebDesign on request and can also be maintained on request, the client will be
charged accordingly for these extra services and payment terms would be laid out in the confirmation order email.
- A 'back link' is a url-link to a third party website.
- 'SSL' certificates can be added for extra security, and to prove legitimacy, these costs are added to the first month's payments.
- Discounts are available on packages that are paid annually, details to be confirmed during pricing stage.
- If a domain name is to be registered by HyperWebDesign on behalf of the client this can be arranged once 'You' are
happy with the design of the site. The cost of the domain name will be added to the first month's payment.
- If the domain name is registered to us, the client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have
details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, HyperWebDesign will complete this within a reasonable timeframe,
however, any cost would be the client's responsibility.
- HyperWebDesign do not take responsibility for a client's website to rank on search engines. This also includes any
potential website downtime that can occur outside of our control. However, we do strive to keep our website SEO
(Search engine Optimisation) as high as possible.
- If the client does not use HyperWebDesign hosting services, then the management and hosting of the domain name are
the full responsibility of the client.
- If the client does not wish to renew the hosting services after twelve months, the associated site files and data
shall be made available to the client free on request and the domain name can be transferred to the client's registrar
account or new host. Should the client instruct us to upload and configure the site and domain name to a third party
server this work will be subject to charge. HyperWebDesign reserve the right to delete the website from our servers
one month after the date the client's hosting expired if the client does not renew the hosting.
- HyperWebDesign will host the website if the client requires us to do so, we will provide a reliable and professional
service to the client at all times excluding unavoidable technical failures. All standard hosting offered by
HyperWebDesign is limited to 500Mb of website space unless otherwise stated in a separate contract.
- HyperWebDesign offers a review after twelve months from the date the website goes live. HyperWebDesign will contact
the client 6 weeks before this date.
- We reserve the right to deactivate any website if the client has not paid the renewal charge.
If the client has not paid the renewal charge there is an administration fee of £40 for reactivating the website.
- When on a starter package deal, the monthly charge will be reduced by 10% after the first 12 months
- The work to be carried out by HyperWebDesign shall be set out in the order confirmation email, any additional work
to be added after this email is confirmed is subject to resubmission for confirmation.
- HyperWebDesign will not tolerate any form of harassment against its employees from clients or customers or third
parties and we reserve the right to cancel a contract without any refund in the event of unreasonable or
Ligalities, copyright and intellectual property
- HyperWebDesign shall expect the 'client' to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website.
This will include checking that the website will operate legally. The website must not be in any way illegal.
the 'client' must ensure that any images or content supplied for use on any website is legally available to use freely.
HyperWebDesign can not be held responsible for the illegal use of images. and HyperWebDesign reserves the right to remove
any website from our servers if we have reason to believe that it is operating illegally.
- Where images are used on any website that has not been supplied by the 'client' HyperWebDesign will attempt to use royalty-free images,
however, any images which have been purchased by HyperWebDesign on behalf of the client which is restricted
by licence for use on the website will be limited to 15 images per project. Any 'Pay to use' images would need approval
by the 'client' before being purchased.
- HyperWebDesign makes no claims that the project may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of England and Wales.
Access to this text content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this text content is
accessed from outside of the UK it is done at users own risk and the user is responsible for any complaints with the
relevant laws or authorities of the visitor's jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this text content are
governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this text content
shall lay exclusively with the courts of England. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be
invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provisions shall affect the validity of
the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- HyperWebDesign cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the clients business operation, sales, or
profitability that might be claimed as a result of service offered by us.
- Email is our primary method of contact with regards to all communication for projects as it is vital to keep a
record of information for more accurate processing. We do not disclose our phone number
on our website for initial enquiries. If you wish to discuss a project please fill in the form provided or email
us and we will get back to you and provide our phone number for future communication.
- We are based in Holsworthy, North Devon, United Kingdom.